For over 15 years, Distribution facilities across the country have turned to C3 for all their network infrastructure and physical security needs. As E-Commerce fulfillment has evolved, the Design and Installation of the wireless network(s) in inventory dense environments has created challenges for companies to accurately design, deploy, and manage their wireless networks.
Our experience and amazingly talented team of experts, has allowed C3 to perfect these processes and provide our customers with a roadmap for successful deployment and management of all I.P. devices.
Whether you are looking for a premise-based or managed and hosted, let the team of experts at C3 help maximize uptime and reduce total cost of ownership.
Our Process Is as Follows:
- Create a heat map highlighting the exact locations where wireless access points will be placed.
- Determine how the radio signal will perform in your environment.
- Connect the devices to the new wireless network.
- Remotely manage the enterprise
Whether your company is building, expanding, moving to a new facility, or just need to update an obsolete wireless network due to aging hardware, let our team of experts provide a network designed to fit your particular requirements.
Our Wireless Network Installation Services Include:
- A complete site survey to determine mounting locations for wireless access point installation
- Verification of appropriate power capacity and availability
- Coordination of all security, safety and insurance requirements
- Installation of structured cabling
- Wireless access point installation and antennae mounting
- On-site configuration
- Post-installation quality assurance coverage and constant connectivity verification
- Optimization and maintenance of wireless networks, applications, and devices
- Support for all manufacturer solutions – including Aerohive, Cisco, Meraki, Aruba, and many others
- Customer training – configuration and administration
- Managed and hosted wireless network services